We’ve been sharing lots of great ways for you to sell more wine on Cyber Monday. So, if you’ve missed the first three parts, start here (you still have time!) If you’ve been following along with us, welcome back!
Now that your website is in tip-top shape for Cyber Monday, it’s time to make sure you’re prepared.
Preparation is Everything.
You might already feel like you are prepared, but it’s a good idea to just double check. We want to make sure you’ve thought of everything, so here’s a quick list of things you should be checking:
1. Test Your Promotions
Test, test and retest. This is the number one thing you need to do for Cyber Monday success. Make sure that all your awesome deals are working properly before it goes live. Our Client Services team is always happy to help spot check, if you need an extra set of eyes on it.
2. Confirm Product Inventory
Over-selling a product on Cyber Monday could create a customer service nightmare for your wine business, which is why this step is so important. It’s critical to know exactly how much product you can sell on Monday. Conduct an inventory count now, and then another one on Sunday night to confirm. You’ll be so glad you did!
3. Get Ready to Ship
You’ll be shipping out a lot of wine over the next several days, so make sure you’re set up for success. While these tips are specific to ShipCompliant, it should easily translate to other shipping/fulfillment systems. Here’s the quick to-do list:
- Test kit setups all the way through to ShipCompliant/Fulfillment
- All products must be set up in ShipCompliant, including special packaging if it’s listed as a product or collateral piece in the kit
- Double check all promotions that are supposed to apply to kits.
- Double check how shipping is calculating for your kit, rates are a combination of the cost of shipping the product in the kit. You may want to build a promotion to offer special shipping rates for kits.
- Make sure all non-wine products you plan to include in holiday offerings are set up in ShipCompliant. This includes collateral items, gift packaging and wood boxes.
Cyber Monday is going to be a big day for you, which means you’re going to be super busy next week! Take some time to relax, enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving feast and get some rest this weekend.
We hope you’ve learned some great tips from this series, and that you’ve been able to implement most of them so that you can sell more wine on Cyber Monday. We can’t wait to hear your feedback!