Top Benefits of Email Marketing
- 59% of marketers say email is their biggest source of ROI. (Emma, 2018)
- Emails that include personalized content can have a transaction rate that’s six times higher than those with generic messages. (Leverage Marketing, 2017)
- Marketers who used segmented campaigns noted as much as a 760% increase in revenue. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
Why you should do targeted email marketing
Targeted emails have a 14.32% higher open rate and a 100% higher click rate than non-targeted emails. (Mailchimp, 2017). Think about it- no customer is going to be interested in a message that’s not relevant to them. Would you be?
vinSUITE’s powerful List Builder tool enables wineries to create member lists based on specific criteria. Combined with Mailchimp tags, wineries can segment their subscribers for a higher ROI on their email marketing campaigns.
How to start targeted marketing
Create lists based on specific criteria
- Members by club
- Spent more than $500 on one order
- Members in 50 miles radius
- Purchased more than 6 bottles of a specific SKU in one order
- Club member for longer than 2 years
- Purchased more than 4 bottles of a varietal in a year
Create a buyer’s persona
Creating a persona for each target audience will you better understand the messaging to send.
- What would you say to that person?
- What offer would interest them?
- What do they need?
Release for club members
Exclusive pre-release offer based on loyalty
Product recommendation based on purchase history of a similar SKU
Use Mailchimp to create beautiful emails in minute with their drag-and-drop email designer. Learn more about vinSUITE’s Mailchimp Connect contact email@example.com.